The Club aims to provide an environment where players, parents and supporters can enjoy the benefits of this great Australian game, in a respectful atmosphere conducive to good sportsmanship, behaviour and most of all, fun.
The Club’s Objectives are to:
- Teach AFL (Aussie Rules) skills
- Provide only accredited coaching
- Provide a sporting opportunity for all children regardless of gender, race, socioeconomic status, experience or cultural background
- Promote a family experience and atmosphere
- Promote sportsmanship
- Promote a friendly open environment
- Mayne’s Core Values
- The Mayne Tigers Junior AFL Football Club prides itself on the development of young footballers through providing a safe and family-friendly environment that welcomes all boys and girls, encourages them to learn the game and promotes team spirit, fair play and enjoyment of football at all levels.